Estate planning at Life Law Planning is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs:
Family Plans – for the family that doesn’t have assets that would have to go through the court process called probate, but do want to guarantee their minor children are well cared for no matter what, their health care wishes are turned into directives and their loved ones are able to access their assets using a durable power of attorney if they become incapacitated.
Trust Plans – for the family that wants the total assurance and peace of mind of knowing Family Wealth will be transferred to heirs with the most ease and convenience possible in the privacy of our office without court involvement. Clients choosing the Trust plan may also opt to protect their beneficiary’s inheritance from lawsuits, spouses and estate taxes.
Wealth Plans – for the family that wants the total assurance and peace of mind of the Trust Plan AND also all comfort of knowing that assets transfers have been taken care of by our office. This plan is appropriate for busy families who want the least amount of personal effort and the greatest amount of convenience and care. WE DO IT ALL FOR YOU!
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent a families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.